Ole Dammegård, journalist, author, musician, speaker and more, joins phi in the sky to share his observations of his continued investigation into the “strategy of tension” terror attacks. Ole is well versed and well informed in these areas having begun his questioning after the 1986 murder of Swedish PM Olf Palme. We cover the post Paris Attack attacks of Orlando, Brussels, Turkey and Nice looking at the irregularities that become no-irregularities due to their continued recurrence. Ole posits the theory of ‘karma of the Elite” that removes bad karma if the victim is warned, through signs or suggestion. Ole discusses signs that connects Nice to Brexit and the similarities of the Jo Cox murder with Anna Lindh of Sweden, also occuring just before a referendum was held.
As my Russian Master would say; “Crisis is good.: you fall on your face, you get back up again.”
It’s hard to shrug off a comment like that. Especially since it is coming from a Russian. Coming from a man, that comes from a group of people that has an intimate and long relationship with crisis. A man that works with ideals. A story teller. This is something that one shoulders and carries away…It is only with crisis that one can truly change the way one thinks. When the structure of reality has been broken down brick by brick, pixel by pixel, thought by thought, until even the foundations are gone, no more, all gone, as dust to the wind of the mind. This is true crisis. The realisation that the reality you thought was, is in fact sadly not. With nothing to build on, the mind has to re-structure and in so doing enables the sight of things that were previously unseen, to be things that are now seen.
Stickers calling for democracy to be replaced with Islam and for women who do not wear a veil to be raped have appeared in public places in Sweden. They have been reported to the police.
Pictures of the stickers, which have been stuck to objects on streets in Nybro, Småland, have been circulating on social media.
One of the stickers reads, in English: “Women who don’t wear a headscarf are asking to be raped.” Another reads: “No democracy. We just want Islam,” Fria Tider has reported.
The stickers have been reported to the police who are currently investigating who placed them there, but admitted that at the moment they do not know who is behind them.
The appearance of the stickers comes just weeks after a number of stickers appeared in nearby Emmaboda bearing the message “Multiculturalism is bad for your children and your grandchildren.” However, those stickers were emblazoned with ‘Nordfront’, the Swedish branch of the Nordic Resistance Movement, a national socialist movement. They were also stylised, made to look like the health warnings carried on cigarette packets.
But unlike the Nordfront stickers, the Islamist stickers feature plain white text on a plain dark grey background with no logo or marking to indicate who placed them. Consequently, while some people have argued that they were placed by newly arrived asylum seekers with an agenda to promote Islam in Sweden, others have argued that they could be the work of Swedes seeking to “incite hatred” against the immigrants.
The world’s poorer countries shoulder most of the refugee burden while wealthiest nations host less than nine percent of the refugees, leading poverty charity Oxfam says.
According to a report released by the charity on Monday, the US, China, Japan, Germany, France and the UK host 2.1 million refugees, which is 8.9 percent of the world’s total.
The countries together make up more than 56 percent of the global economy, according to Oxfam.
“It is shameful so many governments are turning their backs on the suffering of millions of vulnerable people who have fled their homes and are often risking their lives to reach safety,” said Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of Oxfam International.
“Poorer countries are shouldering the duty of protecting refugees when it should be a shared responsibility,” she added.
In a sharp contrast, the report revealed the countries that host more than half of the world’s refugees and asylum seekers account for less than two percent of the world’s global economy.
Turkey, Pakistan, Jordan, Lebanon, South Africa and Palestine collectively host almost 12 million refugees.
“The richest countries need to be part of the solution and do their fair share by welcoming and protecting more refugees,” Byanyima said.
She said the recent “international displacement” is an unprecedented and complex challenge that requires a “coordinated global response.”
The organization also called on the UK to “show that it is an open, tolerant society that is prepared to play its part in solving this crisis.”
Britain, which is one of the richest economies in the world, has provided shelter for less than one percent of refugees.
The drone was reportedly spotted by Israeli air defenses as it was approaching Israeli airspace.
“Moments ago two Patriot air defense missiles were fired towards a drone which infiltrated Israeli airspace from Syria,” the military said in a statement on Sunday.
— RT (@RT_com) April 22, 2016
An Israeli fighter jet was scrambled that bolted after the intruder and fired an air-to-air missile at it – also failing to hit the target, which flew back into Syrian airspace it had come from. The drone penetrated four kilometers into Israeli airspace, Haaretz reported.
The launches reportedly triggered air raid alarms across northern Israel.
A 14-year-old girl was injured by debris from a Patriot missile that fell on the territory of Ayelet Hashahar, one of Israel’s oldest kibbutz’s near the Golan Heights, according to local media.
— RT (@RT_com) December 21, 2015
A Channel 10 report says that a Hezbollah source claimed that the drone flight had been “part of an operation against Israel.” However, the IDF did assign blame to any party on Sunday.
An IDF command investigating the incident has contacted the Russian task force in Syria to try to establish who the airspace violator belongs to, reports Israel’s TV channel 9, citing a military source.
A group of adventurers, sailors, pilots and climate scientists that recently started a journey around the North Pole in an effort to show the lack of ice, has been blocked from further travels by ice.
The Polar Ocean Challenge is taking a two month journey that will see them go from Bristol, Alaska, to Norway, then to Russia through the North East passage, back to Alaska through the North West passage, to Greenland and then ultimately back to Bristol. Their objective, as laid out by their website, was to demonstrate “that the Arctic sea ice coverage shrinks back so far now in the summer months that sea that was permanently locked up now can allow passage through.”
Is This Evidence That Global Warming Is A Hoax?
There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in Murmansk, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months, according to Real Climate Science.
Real Climate Science also provides a graph showing that current Arctic temperatures — despite alarmist claims of the Arctic being hotter than ever — is actually below normal.
The Polar Ocean Challenge team is not the first global warming expedition to be faced with icy troubles. In 2013, an Antarctic research vessel named Akademik Shokalskiy became trapped in the ice, the problem was so severe that they actually had to rescue the 52 crew members.
In 2015 a Canadian ice breaking ship, the CCGS Amundsen, was forced to reroute and help a number of supply ships that had become trapped by ice.
The icy blockade comes just over a month after an Oxford climate scientist, Peter Wadhams, said the Arctic would be ‘completely ice-free’ by September of this year. While it obviously isn’t September yet, he did reference the fact that there would be very little ice to contend with this summer.
Seemingly doubling down on his comments in April (following what he called Europe’s “flawed asylum policy”), George Soros has expanded his demands from four to seven fundamental pillars on how to prevent the collapse of the European Union. In an article penned for Foreign Policy titled “This Is Europe’s Last Chance to Fix Its Refugee Policy,” Soros details his plan (over-riding the current “piecemeal approach”) for rescuing Europe before it is too late. Simply put, the billionaire says the EU must take in hundreds of thousands of refugees a year, spend at least 30 billion euros (a minor sum, since he believes it can all be financed by debt and taxes) or Europe faces an “existential threat.”
Soros begins ominously: The EU’s piecemeal solutions are coming apart. Only a surge of financial and political creativity can avoid a catastrophe.
The refugee crisis was already leading to the slow disintegration of the European Union. Then, on June 23, it contributed to an even greater calamity — Brexit. Both of these crises have reinforced xenophobic, nationalist movements across the continent. They will try to win a series of key votes in the coming year — including national elections in France, the Netherlands, and Germany in 2017, a referendum in Hungary on EU refugee policy on Oct. 2, a rerun of the Austrian presidential election on the same day, and a constitutional referendum in Italy in October or November of this year.
Rather than uniting to resist this threat, EU member states have become increasingly unwilling to cooperate with one another. They pursue self-serving, discordant migration policies, often to the detriment of their neighbors. In these circumstances, a comprehensive and coherent European asylum policy is not possible in the short term, despite the efforts of the EU’s governing body, the European Commission. The trust needed for cooperation is lacking. It will have to be rebuilt through a long and laborious process.
This is unfortunate, because a comprehensive policy ought to remain the highest priority for European leaders; the union cannot survive without it. The refugee crisis is not a one-off event; it augurs a period of higher migration pressures for the foreseeable future, due to a variety of causes including demographic and economic imbalances between Europe and Africa, unending conflicts in the broader region, and climate change. Beggar-thy-neighbor migration policies, such as building border fences, will not only further fragment the union; they also seriously damage European economies and subvert global human rights standards.
21st Century Wire
The man suspected of carrying out a shooting and vehicular assault in Nice, France – was already known to authorities despite contradictory claims.
French officials are reporting that 84 people were killed in Nice, France, following reports of a truck being deliberately driven into a celebratory crowd after Bastille Day festivities this past week.
French President Francois Hollande stated another 50 people were in critical condition and are “between life and death,” with more than 200 others suffering injuries.
Almost immediately after the incident occurred on Promenade des Anglais, officials and media were calling the unusually strange sequence of events an ‘act of terror.’
Here at 21WIRE, we’ve already noted some of the peculiar aspects of this latest ‘attack’ on France, while also considering the politics at play – namely, the possible ‘boost’ in France’s role in Syria and Iraq:
“According to initial reports, a truck-lorry, said to be driven by a ‘terrorist’ and possibly one accomplice, drove into crowds who were heading home after a Bastille Day fireworks display along the beach in Nice, France. Early reports also claim that after the truck’s occupant drove into the crowd he proceeded to fire gun shots at the crowd, before being shot and killed by the police.”
QUESTION: Was this a ‘ISIS-inspired’ lone wolf’ individual, or is there something else involved in this bizarre incident?
Another question worth asking: how was Bouhlel able to fire a gun while driving an HGV cargo truck at high speeds? Was this the work of several people?
TERROR TRUCK? – A photo copy of the ID dispensed by officials and media following the apparent ‘terrorist’ vehicular mass-homicide committed in Nice, France. (Image Source: media.rtl.fr)
The ‘Nice’ Suspect
According to officials, Mohamed Lahouij Bouhlel, is named as the person responsible in a vehicular related mass-casualty-incident. Bouhlel, a 31 year-old French man of Tunisian descent had his ID discovered after authorities shot the suspect dead at the scene.
We are told that Bouhlel was a delinquent father of three, and a violent career petty criminal – well known to police and authorities, and was said to be finalizing a divorce while under mental duress.
Background on the Nice attack from Katehon:
An identity card belonging to 31-year-old man with dual French-Tunisian nationality was found also. The owner’s name is not disclosed. Whether it was the driver’s papers, is still unknown.
The identity of the driver is not installed, Hollande said, speaking on television.
According to experts of the analytical center Katehon attacks in France are associated with changes in the geopolitical balance in Europe after the referendum on the withdrawal of Great Britain from the European Union. The United States use its proxies Islamists against continental Europe, when European chances to gain geopolitical independence increased significantly after the British people voted for Brexit. It was demonstrated by the NATO summit in Warsaw, in which France took the most moderate position towards Russia.
The purpose of the attacks – to sow fear in the community and enhance American control over Europe by appealing to the need for closer cooperation with the US in the field of security.
A report in 21st of July edition of Le Figaro newspaper states that France’s anti-terrorist executive ( sous-direction anti-terroriste- SDAT) has ordered Nice’s urban surveillance authorities to destroy all CCTV footage of the Nice Attacks on Bastille Day that rocked the city on the 14th of July 2016.
Although SDAT have cited articles 53 and L706-24 of the prosecution procedure and article R642-1 of the penal code, authorities in Nice interviewed by Le Figaro say that it is the first time they have ever been asked to destroy evidence at a crime scene – something they point out is illegal.
The explanation given by the French Ministry of Justice is that they don’t want ‘uncontrolled’ and ‘non-authorised (non maîtrisée) diffusion of the images of the terrorist attacks. The Judicial Police have noted that 140 videos of the attacks in their possession show ‘important pieces of the inquiry’ (éléments d’enquête intéressants). The French government claims it wants to prevent ISIS from gaining access to videos of the attacks for the purposes of propaganda. They also claim that the destruction of evidence is intended to protect the families of the victims. The comments section of the Le Figaro article is replete with outrage and disgust by the fact that the French government, instead of preserving evidence for the purposes of a thorough, independent investigation, is in fact behaving rather more like the chief suspect in the attack – ordering the destruction of vital evidence.
There is something rotten in France’s Judicial Police. Shortly after the Charlie Hebdo attacks on the 7th of January 2015, the judicial police behaved suspiciously before and as they did after the ‘suicide’ of Limoge’s deputy Police Commissioner Helric Fredou. Fredou was found dead shortly after the arrival of the French Judicial Police to his office in Limoges shortly after the Charlie Hebdo massacre. His family were not allowed see his body for 24 hours after his death; they suspect foul play. The Judicial Police claimed he had shot himself in the head, though his mother said she did not see evidence of this. The police commissioner was said to be suffering from depression, a claim denied by the family doctor. Fredou was found dead in his office before the publication of a report on the relationship between Jeanette Bougrab, a former press secretary of Nicolas Sarkozy, and one of the deceased in the attack, Stéphane Charbonnier
He was found dead in his office before the publication of a report on the relationship between Jeanette Bougrab, a former press secretary of Nicolas Sarkozy, and one of the deceased in the attack, Stéphane Charbonnier known as ‘Charb’. The relationship between Bougrab, who is close to all the leaders of the French Zionist movement, and Charb, was one of the most controversial aspects of the Charlie Hebdo massacre story. Fredou was also investigating the background of the Kouachi brothers who were accused of the massacre. They had lived in the town of Limoges.
An article in France’s l’Est Républicain newspaper attempts to reassure the public of the French government’s bona fides with the title ‘No, the footage of the attack has not been deleted’. The report asserts that the Ministry of Justice have not ordered the destruction of evidence but just the deletion of the images from the cameras in Nice. This reassurance might be enough to placate those who are loathe to question the narrative of the war on terror. But, as the recent booing of French Prime Minister Manuel Valls in Nice showed, the French people are waking up.